Horse – EquiLix Blocks
SweetPro EquiLix Blocks
("EquiMate" in Canada)
wt 50 lbs (22 kg)
125 lbs (56 kg)
EquiLix is a recommended product for Horses.
Analysis Chart – EquiLix
Guaranteed Analysis Chart – All SweetPro Products
EquiLix is a free choice protein lick block.
We've formulated EquiLix especially for horses, adding both stabilized
milled flax and ProBiotein.
Today's horse owner is more quality
conscious than ever because they know good quality produces better
Those results come in many forms. Some are visual such
as a shiny hair coat and bright eye and good health. Others
are reflected in better performance for the working animal.
the end it comes down to economics and that's where SweetPro's
EquiLix shines brightly. A healthy horse looks better and costs
less to maintain. Now with the excellent feed efficiency from EquiLix, the
cost of maintaining your horse in top condition can be reduced.
How Do We Do It?
SweetPro pioneered the solidification of fermentation feeds such
as distillers grains into solid blocks and our own fermentation process to produce a unique “blend additive”
ProBiotein supports the digestion of forages,
so horses get more out their
Organically complexed trace minerals help support bioavailability
of those important minerals. Plus we're adding the FlaxFactor – stabilized
milled flax with its high levels of healthy omega 3 fatty acids.
EquiLix Feeding Directions
1) Before feeding EquiLix blocks for the first time, horses should
be well fed and have access to plenty of clean fresh water.
2) Have one lick block available for each 5 to 15 horses.
3) Provide an adequate source of good quality forage at all times.
4) Place lick blocks near areas where animals loaf and at least
5) Make EquiLix blocks available in more than one location in
large pastures or where more than one water source is available.
6) If animals run out of EquiLix, repeat from step one.
7) Other salt and minerals may provide free choice to balance
8) A two-week adaptation will be required to establish a base
9) The above feeding directions are general guidelines and will
vary with the overall feeding conditions. Always adapt to your
888-229-0475 toll free • 218-568-8887 phone • 218-963-9562 fax